Monday, June 22, 2009

i'm back

Sorry for the lack of updates...

Have been really busy recently with rehearsals and piano lessons. Had to spend the weekend picking and practising a song that I was supposed to perform tomorrow morning at some Korean Uni Exchange thing with NUS. It was kinda a last minute thingey because nothing was really confirmed until about Friday or so. And apparently I was the only one who signed up to sing so I had to do 2 songs. Later, I had found out that KO was singing too so I was left to focus on one song, which was a good thing.

I will be singing 祝我生日快乐 tomorrow. Love the melody and the lyrics and I hope I can do a good job. I'm glad the BBQ managed to 'lubricate' my vocal chords and throat.

Also on the 27th, I will be performing at Ngee Ann City for Shine 2009. Not sure of the time and exact location yet, but I will be doing a solo and a duet, namely 说好的幸福呢 and 传说. Only 2 rehearsals with the instrumentalists before the real thing, steep learning curve as always. We need to pick out our mistakes fast enough and improve quickly.

Ok I guess I will go to sleep earlier tonight. I need the rest so I will be in the best shape to sing well tomorrow. Wish me luck and I hope I really don't forget the lyrics...

No comments: