Sunday, October 25, 2009

ok

Booked a new car last weekend. Will only be here in January, but I guess the process of looking foward feels good too.

Speaking of looking forward, I've decided to look forward and never looked back since. It's been a great feeling as well taking control once again and anticipating new chapters in my life.

I used to wonder how things could have turned out differently if I did not have to go through all of these. The period after December had been terrible, but I never regretted going through all of it as I learned a lot about myself.

Things are different now. I am not bitter anymore as I realise there's no result to it. Freeing your mind really makes you aware of the beauty of the things around you that you have been neglecting in all the bitterness.

=)

1 comment:

10 said...

Hello kitty ! Remember me?
Yi ling of 2BN'08.
Hmmmm, life's been difficult for me since the start of this year too. I understand how you feel and am glad you've somehow gotten over it. How i wish i can be like you. Getting over someone really is very very very difficult. 2years of relationship, i will think, how can he forget so easily? Haha. Just wanna rant out to you cause i think you'll understand. Haha. Sorry if you find it a nag ! Haha. Stay happy !(: