Tuesday, March 11, 2008

just an update..

The past week has been overwhelming, in bits and pieces. I mean it in a good way though. Sometimes, things just happen and the moments, though fleeting, are beautiful.

I guess this is how life is. Unpredictable. You can be reeling with excitement one moment and the next, you have the wind sucker-punched out of you by something you didn't even see coming.

For me, at least for now, life seems to be cruising along at the right pace and right direction. One thing I've learnt recently is that we should make the most out of the present. Seize every opportunity to make every moment you live worth remembering.

I say this because sometimes we tend to get too caught up in the past that it prevents us from moving forward. We dwell too much in its shadows that it deprives us of the multitude of opportunities that creep past us without our knowledge. And once a moment is gone, it's lost forever.

School holidays this week. No school, no pay. I have a whole lot of marking to complete. They just keep coming it's scary. The classes are actually hurrying me for the assignments and tests. Busy is good though. I love busy.

No comments: