Sunday, April 13, 2008

must be a safer driver

Tailgating, unnecessary braking, cutting lanes without signalling, fast corners..these are just some of the bad driving habits I have. Sometimes I really get angry with myself for being so irresponsible.

I've already made a promise to her to be a safe driver. The last thing I want is passengers getting freaked out when they sit in my car, especially the ones closer to me. It's harder than I thought because I get my fair share of nonsense on the roads too. Well, it's time to take a huge step back and start mastering Highway Code once more.

On a side note, my best friend who just got his license for barely 2 months rented a 220 bhp Integra and went up to 160kph at Tuas. Sports cars are meant to be fast. However, not in the hands of a new driver in a high powered car he just laid his hands on. I admire his courage but am quite taken aback and slightly disappointed by how rash he was.

I don't think I would ever go at that speeds on Singapore roads. The license was way hard to get.

1 comment:

Yong_khai said...

yo mr lee!
yongkhai here.
XD