Wednesday, June 11, 2008

quick post before I go HK

Right now I'm at the departure gallery at Changi Airport. Free internet access. So since I'm a Singaporean and internet is free, I ought to use it right?

Ok, actually nothing really constructive to talk about. Just that I'm about to leave for HK in an hour. Reaching there just in time for lunch, which will be a chore deciding because of the variety.

I love the food in HK. A quick calculation tells me I've about 14 meals there, not including the ones before, in between and after. Let's see what percentage of HK cuisine I can cover.

Ok..free internet access is running out of time. Probably spend the last 4 minutes or so surfing aimlessly around although I've no website to visit in particular. Hey, it's free right? Gotta use as much as possible!

Bye, hope there's internet access in the hotel. But I doubt it's free.

No comments: