Saturday, July 12, 2008

Leaving certain things behind

Haven't blogged in ages. And it somehow looks like that sentence has been thrown around quite a bit in this blog.

Quite a bit has happened since the last entry. It has been back to school for me, kind of because the previous teacher couldn't stay for long so it was decided that getting me back would be a convenient choice. Well, until the trained teacher arrives.

Already been teaching for a week and at this point of time, I guess I have about 1 more week to go before actually ending my stint as a teacher. This job has been an interesting and refreshing experience, one that has made me feel beyond my years many a time. I've learnt a lot I must say and it's about time to move on.

Speaking of moving on, my family has decided to move to the new house. This is after much discussion, some indecisiveness and a whole lot of serious consideration. 20 years in the present one, probably time to move on to a bigger, better place, but I'll probably miss this place dearly.

It's getting late and I'm sleepy. Late nights and early mornings have taken a huge toll on me. Stubborn and noisy students usually make things worse. Thank goodness it's already Saturday, and it's time to rest.

No comments: