Tuesday, November 13, 2007

don't be tempted to spend

I haven't blogged in ages..

And so it's like 1 week after my ord..but it seems like time is crawling by ever so slowly. I think it's partly because I haven't found a job and for the past week I've been lazing around. I suddenly feel so useless. :(

I am always so tempted to spend on my car. This is so bad. I really should be watching my spending, especially when now cash flow in my family wasn't as much as about a month ago. And I haven't got a stable salary yet.

Hence I promise myself that the last mod I'm ever going to do is the arb. After that, that's all. No more car modding. I've spent too much. I really really got to appreciate what I have. Because it's a privilege, not a necessity. I believe I have said something like this before.

Will place less emphasis on cars from now on and concentrate on getting a job then doing well in the job.

These few days I have been staying up real late. No particular reason to. I just stay up to use the internet, which means that I've been sacrificing sleep doing nothing important in particular. With my TV now at the repair centre, I probably have no reason to sleep late.

Quite the mindless surfing and go sleep. My left eye is red. :(

No comments: