Wednesday, May 21, 2008

off to camp i go

Leaving for Kota Tinggi with the secondary 2s on their level camp tomorrow. Hence will be out of action until Sunday morning or so. I'm still wondering at this point of time whether I've left out anything in my pack list.

Had a pleasant surprise from 3DL yesterday. It was a small poster with a photo collage and some well wishes on it. Pretty nicely done. And then there were the personalised mini 'postcards' from each student placed neatly in a quaint, sweet-looking box.

I love what they had given me - something simple and creative, yet brimming with meaning and heart. That really made my day.

Today was kind of the last official day of lessons for me at least for this 5 month assignment so I gathered each secondary 3 class today to have some class photos taken. It's been a really enjoyable and meaningful time full of ups and downs but overall, saying the past months rock will be a severe understatement.

Ok, guess I've to check my items one more time before I find something missing tomorrow morning and fumble..

I'll sign off for now. If there is no internet connection over there, I hope to update on Sunday.

No comments: