Sunday, May 4, 2008

am i just overwhelmed?

Too many things going on in my life right now. So many goals, yet effort put in always seems so minute when placed in comparison with the larger picture.

I think I'm quite daunted and overwhelmed by the whole university admission thing. This whole thing really scares me now that I think of it. Until a few days ago, I've just begun to question myself on the choice of course I've made. Is business course right for me?

I don't know where all these doubts are stemming from. My fear? Or my sudden change of perspectives in life? I'm guessing the comfort zone which I've just settled in has wrapped me in a nice, warm blanket which I refuse to leave. It almost seems like I've mellowed.

Guess I need to sit down and think properly because I might just be blowing things out of proportion and clouding my sense of reasoning. Highly possible. Maybe I just love to be a teacher so much and hope to remain status quo, hence my subconscious is playing the fool.

Oh well. I'm more than halfway through the marking. Had so much 'fun' reading the stories. Guess I really made a fantastic choice in requesting to mark the narratives rather than the discursives.

1 comment:

Yong_khai said...

you seem very "happy" to read other's mistakes.

:x