Sunday, April 5, 2009

an attempt to escape

In one of my recent thoughts of extravagance again, the idea of changing car keeps popping up. I love cars. Understatement.

I've always wanted a convertible or a sports car or a combination of both. This desire haunts me to the brink of being realistic and practical. It's not right man. Owning a car is already a blessing now, what the hell am I trying to do by hankering after something so lavish? Yet, that familiar feeling of longing creeps up everytime I see some flashy car that catches my eye. Oh heck, I even sit at a cafe facing out at the road so I can catch any sports car that rumbles by.

So how do I make dreams become reality? Go buy Toto tickets religiously twice a week and hope I strike the big one? My dad actually encourages me to do that. What crap..though there is still hope when you do that. Or wait for my stocks to actually post a decent return, then at least a convertible won't be out of reach. Speaking of which, I ought to reorganize my portfolio really soon.

I'm actually a brat. Bet no one knew that. I'm that chao ah beng your parents warned you about.

No comments: