Sunday, April 5, 2009

screaming in a vacuum

I meant to sleep at 12am but I couldn't so I got back up to use the computer. Now it's 230am and I'm still here. Sleepy Sunday up ahead.

People want people to read their blogs. It's some sort of personal gratification and ego satisfaction to create an avenue to express their feelings. Some post big big while others do it discretely, yet yearn wildly for people to read their words. Maybe it's the desire to want people to know the side of you that they probably didn't know about. Some just need people to listen, and they hope by letting people have access, their feelings can be heard. It's like screaming out loud in a vacuum, hoping that your voice will be skimpily sufficient to get to the outside, yet you do not want to broadcast it. Oh ok what dumb analogy.

Yes. I want to be heard. How I hope people can read my blog and understand what I'm going through. It's not difficult to admit this given how I don't really give a heck to mostly everything around me. But I wonder who's reading anyway..I'm already grateful enough to pen down my words so coherently despite the wild thoughts bouncing off the walls of my brain.

I guess I really want a convertible. argh crap.

No comments: