Saturday, May 2, 2009

Quick update admist the exams :/

Spent the last month getting ready for the examinations. Already cleared 2 papers and having 3 coming Monday. Just a short update here.

Glad I survived my Grammaticalisation and Microeconomics papers. For 'G', I'm proud I survived thus far as it's a Level 3000 module, though am pretty unsure about how my grades are going to turn out. The examination was fine, but I didn't bother checking out my term paper results for fear that it might distract me from the studying. Had already been dealt several minor blows in the course of the semester.

As for microecons, I'm happy I managed to finish most of the paper smoothly and surely, a stark contrast to the disaster they call the mid terms. I've done my best, and whatever it is, whether it was enough to salvage my grade, I'm happy it's done and over with, and ended on a slightly better note. Would like to specially thank Oliver who came over to study with me. It really did help a lot.

Ok, I need to get back to studying now. Just a short while more before I hit the sack. Gotta brace myself for Monday. 3 papers. Morning, afternoon, evening.

Well at least it'll be over in a jiffy.

No comments: