Friday, May 15, 2009

yea whatever.

I guess today's singing session had been a great relief to me, though it wasn't much, it was sufficient. Singing helps me to escape from the reality of the moment, and it is only in those few minutes when I am in control of my voice. I am glad I don't do alcohol, and I can never understand why people will ever will.

The past few days had been rather bad but I didn't want to show it. How I wish I could be angry then things will be so much easier for me. How I wish those memories could just be wiped off the back of my head. If it didn't mean so much to me I probably could do so.

I guess that's too bad for me. No matter what I say or do, I am aware I can't change the situation. All I could do, as said before, was simply to live life and have some hope. It isn't easy though, and one way or another, I have this big feeling I might go crashing down in the rubble of doubts and fear along the way.

Following your heart is never easy, that's why so many people end up unhappy in the end.

No comments: