Wednesday, May 13, 2009

exams over..now what

The period after exams is always filled with the usual post exam fun activities like karaoke and movies. I have 3 months of holiday, so I'm still deciding how to make full use of the time other than one off fun activites like these.

For one, I'll be picking up keyboard and continue on guitar self learning. And sing more, regardless of where, what and how. It's also important to keep fit, as a sedentary lifestyle breeds laziness and makes one feel sluggish. I wonder if I can get back to teaching though, although there doesn't seem to be a current vacancy at my old school and the June break is coming anyway.

I just hope there will be changes..positive ones that will occur in this long break. No matter what, it always feels good to have a positive change now and then. And appreciate it when it comes.

No comments: