Tuesday, May 5, 2009

got it done and over with

The exams are finally over...and Monday was mentally torturing.

It's like watching 3 episodes of LOTR in a marathon sitting. Was made worse by the fact that we had to line up about an hour before hand to take temperature. We were then ushered in with much haste into the exam hall, where last minute revision was done. Very unlike the usual system.

It was no wonder I registered a 37.8 before my last paper. And they hastily rushed me along to the 2nd station, where the nurses took a second, and deemed me 'normal'. It was slightly interesting that we had to walk past a really giant thermo scanner and as 37.8 popped up on the screen, some dude with a camera rushed up and captured several shots of me in rapid succession. I wonder if they do this to random people so they can post it in some school health board, or was it just for face recognition should something turn nasty.

It felt rather weird.

Not eating or drinking anything the entire day didn't help much either. All the time in between, or lack thereof, was spent on revision and temperature taking. Hence, the particularly heavy and spicy McDonald's dinner I had ordered out of gluttony and enthusiasm didn't go too well with the tummy last night..and this morning.

Ok, time on my hands..time to relax and enjoy. Phew.

No comments: