Friday, May 22, 2009

oh ok.

Have been attempting to clear my mind these few days. Getting busy, distracted, occupied, spending time alone to straighten my thoughts.

Have been spending my mornings jogging at Tanjong Rhu and driving around with no apparent destination in mind, and it all seem rather effective in ironing things out. Learning to play the piano again after so many years, and it feels really good to be making some form of music. The way it fills my ears, the house, surely livens the mind and surrounding. It's probably one of the things that links me to you as well, though I haven't really heard u play much. One day I shall play a piece for you. By then, it shouldn't sound like crap.

Tonight should be a relatively early night for me. Going to wake up tomorrow for a run before joining my folks for breakfast.

No comments: