Friday, May 15, 2009

words of the foolish

Flooring the accelerator at every traffic junction doesn't seem to wash your troubles away. Looks like I need to find something else.

I figure one way of dealing with this issue that is eating away at me is to simply live life. Because there is simply nothing else left to do. I'm no fan of moping, I guess I'm past that stage. What is troubling me is how things ended up and the possibility of how change can itself alter what may happen in the future.

At this moment, any change will result in distance. I fear one day, no matter how I have gone with my heart, that I might still end up powerless against these changes. Can one simply rely on fate with no prior faith to begin with? Or are they really mutually exclusive?

I have to become a better person. Maybe only then I can be worthy. I don't want to walk out of this battered and weakened by worry and hopelessness. Even if I have to get to know you all over again I have to go on with this.

Call me foolish. In the eyes of the people around me, I'm probably seen as that dumb guy who can't move on. Afterall, they all make it seem so easy. Things might change..even for me, down the road. Maybe tomorrow a ravishing blonde will catch my eye or along the way, I somehow turn gay (joking by the way), but at this present, I can't lie to myself.

It's the worst injustice I can ever do.

No comments: