Thursday, April 2, 2009

maybe if i sleep well my troubles will disappear

The wonders of a good night's sleep.

It is puzzling how I'm starting to consider sleeping at 12am somewhat of a luxury but then I realise it was mostly up to me anyways. No one forced me to sleep at 2am.

Should I sleep early today? Haven't done much work recently and the guilt is crawling up on me. The bed is pretty tempting though. Maybe I really should be sleeping. Lessons at 8am tomorrow and if I'm really serious about getting up to run at 630am then I should hit the sack soon.

I need an escape now. Just a brief one..away from the books and issues that haunt me incessantly. Yet, at this point, it doesn't seem that I have anyone or anywhere to turn to. Just myself facing tremendous bits of debris life is throwing my way.

Maybe I really do need some sleep.

No comments: