Sunday, April 5, 2009

stop being emo and go sleep

Get on with life, my friend. There's no use hankering over something that you know you won't get back, at least in the short run.

I'm probably fucking weak, and this loss is like someone yanking what you dear away from you so forcefully, you crumble under its loss. I've never really accepted it, though I have brought myself to understand. And trying to pick up the pieces is a tough thing to do, because you know your heart is some place, and it's difficult getting it back on track.

I don't understand why people ask me to move on like it's so fucking easy. It's not. Sanity is urging me to get my act together, while my heart refuses to budge. It just seems wrong to let everything go.

I've got myself hurt this once because I've followed my heart too much. Heck, I don't care if I get hurt again because I can only follow my heart and nothing else. It's just too much a burden if I ignore it.

I'm a wreck. I'm trying very hard to pull myself together. Really.

No comments: