Monday, September 10, 2007

hm ok so am actually starting to enjoy clubbing

Went to Dbl O with my car forum friends last night. Actually I was underage for that place but I managed to sneak in anyway. Going in big groups probably helps.

I remember the last time I tried to go into Dbl O was probably like 2 years ago and the door biatch stopped me for my i/c, and that was it. Apparently, I look older than my 20 years now.

Last night was my third time clubbing. Well the thing about me and clubbing is..I don't really feel excited about it. In fact, from what I've observed, I've always tried finding excuses to not go whenever someone asks me to. I'm not sure why either, probably because I never found drinking particularly enjoyable or dancing to blasting music really..natural.

But after I do decide to turn up, I actually enjoy it. The atmosphere is pretty exciting and once you get down to dancing, it's actually okay. I remember the first time I went to club my friend had to drag me to the dance floor. And at that time, I found it really really awkward to be just moving to the music. I guess I'm past that stage and am actually starting to like it.

Yesterday's music was good too. Thank goodness I like retro music. :)

Anyway, I didn't really drink for all the times I went clubbing. Probably a total of 1 shot of vodka and 3 sips in total. I don't fancy alcohol but mainly I didn't drink because I drove there. It was still enjoyable without drinking.

The company was great yesterday. I guess it was also one of the factors that made the experience enjoyable. Heh heh..actually they were all at least 5 years older than me. But still fun. No generation gap whatsoever.

No comments: