Saturday, September 22, 2007

must really stop spending on my car

My friend told me a few weeks back, " You always spend like you won the lottery. "

It's true. At times I realise that I'm really spending more than what I should. I admit I like to spend on my car. And I'm always tempted to do so. There is always something that can be done, and I would get it done.

It really makes me feel really guilty at times, especially after yesterday, when I was again given one of those pep talks by my parents. I have been spending a lot of unnecessary money, especially when the car is something I should be more than happy to have.

Instead of being content with owning something others my age seldom get the chance to own, I spend more on redundant modifications. I figured, this should stop, because spending more than you should is a sure way of depleting your savings. :(

Enough is enough. Ok, maybe I shall type more later.

No comments: