Saturday, February 23, 2008

crazy.

CONFUSION. QUESTIONS. DOUBTS.

My mind feels like a freaking rollercoaster. This is probably going to be the longest weekend of my life. It's going to take a hell lot more to top this. I'm almost halfway done. Sunday will be dreary.

Can't wait for Monday.

Monday seems to have all the answers.

The last couple of days have been surreal. Things slipped into a whole new dimension just like that. At least that's how I felt. It's like on the brink of scary. Don't even remember what exactly happened. Everything is a blur. And I mean, really one patch of fog when I look back. Terrible comparison. Heck.

Strangely, despite all these, there's still this tinge of nice.

Ok. Please stop speculating and concentrate on your studies.

2 comments:

attituDeGIRL said...

hoho!
I may not know what you saying about! but cheer up la dey! LOL
kkkkk Its me , amanda! yohohohoho ((:

`PUNKSTER said...

teacher!!!
emo sia...
:)