Sunday, February 10, 2008

I believe you

Ok, so I've just finished 17 chapters of this book at one sitting. Who am I kidding? The chapters are pretty short. This book is titled 'I Believe You' and it's by local writer Low Kay Hwa. Thing is I read it online and the last 3 chapters are only made available in hard copy.



This is a love story about 2 youths in their junior college. It's not your regular sappy teenage i-have-a-crush-on-you type of story. Definitely more complex and thought provoking. Might be a tear jerker to some.

Here's the link:

http://www.goodybooks.com/ibelieveyou.htm

Do take some time to read it. One of the better short stories I've read in a while. It's apparently rather popular too, in its third print run. So I must be quite slow to only find out now.

Anyway, I should be expecting the book to arrive in my post within a week. Yeah, the only way to lay your hands on a hard copy is to order it online. I just had to.

No comments: